tisdag 22 oktober 2013

Rainy days can be so deppresing

It was almost 1 year and 7 months ago I got a paper from the school nurse, I was confused over why she had given me it but I was also curious. So I took it home and answered the questions.
    "How often have you forgotten...".Often.
"Are you picky when it comes to food?. Yes.
All the answer I gave seemed to fit in to the diagnose.
 I was diagnosed with ADD six month ago. One of my weaknesses is that I can't keep track of time and that is why it takes such a damn long time to put up stuff here on the blog. I didn't realize that it has been almost 2 months since I last wrote something, for me it feels like a week. It feels like I woke up 20 minutes ago but I've been up for over 6 hours ( <---i br="" grammar="" is="" know="" messed="" my="" there="" up="">

But it's not scary,it's frustrating. I miss school, I never do my homework, I rarely hang out with my friends and I can't have any time consuming hobbies. It's depressing...

And now I'm bleeding in my head again...FUCKING fantastic!


(I needed to went  out)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar